NEW PHOTOS

I headed out into the burbs of Hobart to find graffiti to photograph with my mobile phone, a normal practice for the dawg.

As I have been driving to destinations recently, I have seen some new works that have gone up....I came across these images not long ago and headed back to take a snap today.














This image is painted on the back end of a private school in the middle of Hobart, the anon artist would have had to scale a metal fence to get to the wall.




Where as this textured line work is situated in a car park just on the out skirts of Salamanca Place. I keep saying this.. but art is in the eye of the beholder.. I will let you choose what your perspective.

Until another day..
GRAFFITIdawg blog..

No comments:

Post a Comment

GRAFFITIdawg would like you to comment..